home facebook shop about contact

Sunday, January 22, 2017

#usewhatyouhave



Katie at Just Add Sunshine invited her IG followers to get on board #TheGreatCraftRoomCleanUp so I did! I started with painting my space white. I have been wanting to do this for such a long time and I LOVE it! The hard part now is putting nail holes in my pretty walls. Little by little I will get things back up, but I am in no hurry. 

Part of cleaning up is always cleaning out, right? And holy crap I have a lot of stuff! So my new motto is USE WHAT YOU HAVE. I discovered I have a very large collection of blank CD's. I can't even use CD's in my current computer so they moved from my supplies drawer to my craft supplies drawer. With Valentine's Day coming up I thought it would be fun to try and come up with a couple craft ideas I could do with Cleo using the old CD's. This is what we came up with. The best part for Cleo: using the hot glue gun. 

"So Happy We are in the Same School" 



Supplies: CD's, paper hearts (I had the pink ones on hand and the green and hotpink I paper punched) a hot glue gun and googly eyes





No comments :

Post a Comment