home facebook shop about contact

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hello 46


This is 46. I have earned every one of these wrinkles. The best ones i can safely say are the laugh lines around my eyes. I know that I have laughed far more than I have cried. I am working on being proud of this body. The body that made me a mom. The body that fed my children. The body that allows me to run and bike and climb the stairs. I am working on it.

I have the best little family who really is something else. A cute husband that makes me laugh every day and two kids that I couldn’t be more proud of and of course our Sully dog. Want to know what unconditional love is? Get a dog! It really is one of  the best gifts i have ever given myself. I have an amazing group of friends. As you get older your friendship circles change. Some leave on their own and some you choose to gracefully exit, but I don’t regret any of those friendships. There is always something good that comes out of people sharing chapters of your life with you! Look, I promise you will find something.

I have found things in my life that make my heart happy. That are my very own. Photography, helping our furry friends find their forever homes, running an Etsy shop and most recently, working with some amazing women to help make our community a better place . . . things that I hope make my kids proud of me!

Saturday, Henry and I are heading to Flordia to spend a week with my parents. Another reason to celebrate. I have two parents that are always on an adventure and we want to tag along. We still have time together. I really want to make it count!

Hello 46! It’s great to be here!

No comments :

Post a Comment