home facebook shop about contact

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SOMETHING I READ, ATE AND CREATED #12




spotted this over at seventeenth and irving
i like it. it's smart. i am adding it to my list of things to do.





: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :



did you celebrate cinco de mayo?
 {it was more like cinco de rain-o}
a couple recipes from saturday.

these should be called "knock you on your ass" margaritas!
so good and a bit dangerous.






i started to make my own taco seasoning for
no other reason than it tastes better!






: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :


i am still groovin' on the chevron! 


find these here




3 comments :

  1. Hi Darcy!
    First of all, Heather showed me the invites for Sarah's shower the other day.  Adorable!  You do beautiful work.  Second, I copied the taco roll-up recipe you posted awhile ago and decided to make it last night.  So good!  It was a hit with Jesse & the boys.  AND because I read your post yesterday, I decided to make home-made seasoning for the roll-ups.  You are so right....it does taste so much better than the packaged.  Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and tell you I enjoy reading your blog:) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! thanks sarah!! i will see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darcy! Thank you so much for the sweet feature - I'm thrilled you were inspired by the quote! It's definitely something I've committed to memory. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete