home facebook shop about contact

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Before you Sleep . . .


I recently got together with a few of my best gal pals . . . apps, drinks and no gifts . . .  the no gifts part is sometimes hard for me {notice i didn't say eating and drinking . . . that's never a problem} 
I spotted this blessing in the December issue of O . . . and knew I had found the start of my "no gifts" gift!  I originally thought of having a small clay plaque made, but the price tag for 10 was a little out of my price range. Instead I came up with this . . . 








What I love about this blessing is it sort of let's you off the hook . . . you know what I mean? There are so many times I go to bed at night and instead of giving myself a pat on the back, I am tearing myself up for not doing this or that . . . not being a good mom, eating crap food, yelling at my husband, leaving the kitchen a mess . . . I could go on and on!

My hope is that this blessing speaks to my friends like it spoke to me . . . and that before they sleep, they let themselves off the hook!

inspiration for the bag came from here


No comments :

Post a Comment