home facebook shop about contact

Tuesday, November 29, 2011



When I was little one of the best and biggest treats ever was having my very own Christmas tree in my room - a real tree that I got to pick out and help cut down. I loved falling asleep to the twinkling lights.


I still have all my ornaments from when I was little. Most of them were given to me by my grandma Jerome . . . we got a new one every year. She since has passed away, but my mom continues that tradition. Even now, I still get a new ornament! {my kiddos do too}

When my son was born, I decided to start our very own ornament tradition. Every year the hunt is on for the perfect ornament for Henry, Cleo and Kevin.

Some of the possibilities for twenty-eleven . . . 


from left to right




6 comments :

  1. love it! we do ornaments every year for the kids too! i need to get on it for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in good company! Thank you so much for the feature! You were an adorable little girl, and what sweet memories. I put a tree in the kids rooms too, I think that twinkling lights are perfect night lights. t.xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my JOY ornament! I still have ornaments from when I was a child and you don't want to know how long ago that was! You have made my day. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an utterly delightful tradition. Wow, how special you must have felt falling asleep to the twinkling of your own Christmas light - LOVE it.
    Thanks so much for sharing little owlie... he's feeling very proud of himself :-)
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Set of 6 Christmas ornaments!
    I´m following your blog! :)
    Hive a nice Christmas!

    Rita Maia

    ReplyDelete