home facebook shop about contact

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Backyard Garden

a couple years ago i thought it would be fun to plant a few veggies and herbs along our fence.  we live in town so i had to get creative with our space! 


this year i planted: lettuce, basil, dill, mint, cucumbers, red peppers, green beans and peas . . .  this is the second year in a row that the peas didn't do well so i am going to cross those off my list for next year. but we do have great luck with the cucumbers. which makes me very happy because i love a good cucumber!  


one of my favorite recipes for fresh cucumbers . . . CUCUMBER SAMMY'S! let me just say for the record: my food pictures really do suck! but these really are good and i think they sort of look fancy! HA









No comments :

Post a Comment