home facebook shop about contact

Friday, June 24, 2011

Part Two of our Iowa Adventure

On Saturday we got up and headed straight to the Antique Fair! Everyone was well rested and ready to go. Booth after booth after booth . . . you name it, we saw it! 



Henry had one thing on his list . . . a banana seat bike. Before we left I warned him that he might not find one, but he did! We only saw one.  It was in great shape and the price was right! He was THRILLED! I loved that he didn't care that it was a girls bike with big daisies on the seat!




I didn't really have anything specific on my list, but I did bring my camera in hopes that I would capture some "arty farty" shots. Here are a couple of my favorites: 





I could have walked all day, but the three little people with us were done after 5 hours! 


No comments :

Post a Comment